Roadmap to Success
As a StriveTogether Cradle to Career Network member, Every Hand Joined commits to getting better results for major milestones in every child’s life.
The Roadmap plots the course of a youth’s journey from cradle to career. Every Hand Joined adopted this set of community indicators because national research shows that when our youth are hitting targets in these key areas, their potential for long-term success greatly increases.
- We all share responsibility for the success of Red Wing’s children. Making progress requires adults working together in new ways.
- We can make progress quicker when we collect and share data to learn and focus on what’s working.
- StriveTogether’s Theory of Action is the most effective guide to improving these six outcome community indicators.
Community Indicators Dashboard
The dashboard is a tool that allows you to explore demographics and education outcomes in Red Wing, MN.
This interactive dashboard is designed to help answer questions that can drive toward positive change – questions like…
• Are racial disparities increasing or decreasing across Red Wing?
• How do third grade reading outcomes for Red Wing students compare to the State of MN?
• Have graduation rates for low-income students improved in recent years?
We invite you to ask your own questions. As you explore, note that some disaggregation may be omitted due to small population sizes or data availability. If you have specific questions, please email Lisa Hansen (lhansen at everyhandjoined.org).