(this is a demo site)
Bank Account Holder Name - This should be your name.
Your Bank Account Number - This is the number of your bank account.
Bank City - The City where your bank is located.
Bank Full Name - The full name of your bank.
(this is a demo site)
Send the check to the next Address:
51 Sherbrooke W., Montreal, QC. Canada, H5Z 4T9.
(Please mention in the check for which cause you donate).
Why this goal is important
To succeed in school and life, kids and teens need healthy and nurturing relationships with friends, family, and caring adults in school and the larger community. There is a strong link between these positive relationships and getting good grades and being hopeful about the future. This goal brings together parents and community organizations to support our young people, especially in middle and high school years when transitions can be difficult to navigate.
What our Goal 2 Team is working on now:
The team has implemented the Search Institute’s Developmental Asset Profile Assessment within ten local organizations. This assessment measures the skills, relationships, and behaviors that enable young people to develop into successful, contributing adults. The team also is forming a plan of action for 2015.
Who’s working on this goal?
- Jason Jech – Co-Chair – Red Wing Environmental Learning Center – Red Wing
- Matt Schultz – Co-Chair – Red Wing High School
- Mike Arturi – Universal Music Center
- Kris Blaney – WA Insurance Group
- Pastor Justin Boeding – United Lutheran Church
- Dave Borgen – Community Education/Community Recreation
- Emily Christianson – Tower View Alternative High School
- Lindsey Himanga – Hispanic Outreach
- Marcia Jensen – Community Education/Community Recreation
- Anne Jones – Every Hand Joined
- Mike Melstad – Red Wing Family YMCA
- Charley Nelson – Every Hand Joined
- Josh Nelson – Tower View Alternative High School
- Chris Palmatier – Twin Bluff Middle School
- Laura Prink – United Way of Goodhue, Wabasha & Pierce Counties
- Lucy Richardson – Hispanic Outreach
- Josh Terrio –Youth Outreach
- Josh Thygesen – Argosy University
- Sheena Tisland – Red Wing High School
- Jeimmy Yusty – Goodhue County Education District