(this is a demo site)
Bank Account Holder Name - This should be your name.
Your Bank Account Number - This is the number of your bank account.
Bank City - The City where your bank is located.
Bank Full Name - The full name of your bank.
(this is a demo site)
Send the check to the next Address:
51 Sherbrooke W., Montreal, QC. Canada, H5Z 4T9.
(Please mention in the check for which cause you donate).
Why this goal is important
Kids who are not ready for kindergarten start off as much as two years behind their peers who’ve benefited from high-quality early learning opportunities. Many of these kids never catch up, they eventually drop out of school, and they have a hard time succeeding in life.
In Minnesota, half of kids arrive at kindergarten unprepared. In 2013 in Red Wing, 19% or 39 of our kids are assessed not ready for kindergarten. It’s critically important that we focus our collective energies on ensuring our children are prepared to succeed when they take this first step in their education.
What our Goal 1 Team is working on now:
- Supporting the early child care providers and educators in becoming star-rated under Parent Aware (www.parentaware.org), a process which documents practices that best prepares children for kindergarten.
- Partnering with the early child care providers and educators in helping children successfully transition into kindergarten.
- Increasing participation in Kindergarten Boot Camp.
Who’s working on this goal?
- Min Martin Oakes – Co-Chair – Colvill Family Center
- Mary Niehus – Co-Chair – Sunshine Corner Preschool – Red Wing Family YMCA
- Allison Benway – Learning Lane Center & Preschool
- Akilah Childs – Prairie Island Community Volunteer
- Juli Cota – Adventures in Learning Preschool
- Rachel Daley – Minnesota State College – Southeast Technical
- Michelle Finholdt – Under the Rainbow Preschool
- Linda Hanisch – The Learning Circle Preschool
- Pam Horlitz – Mayo Clinic Health System in Red Wing
- Kris Johnson – Goodhue County Health & Human Services
- Ashley Knowlton – Red Wing High School
- Holly Kruger – Three Rivers Community Action -Head Start
- Sheri Lidgerding – His Kids child Care Center & Preschool
- Carol Ann Meyer – Goodhue County Health & Human Services
- Maureen Nelson – United Way of Goodhue, Wabasha and Pierce Counties
- Jane Payton – Three Rivers Community Action -Head Start
- Nancy Prahl – Sunnyside Elementary
- Jeremy Sorenson – Sunnyside Elementary
- Korrie Szuberski – Three Rivers Community Action -Head Start
- Deanna Voth – Every Hand Joined